Song: Turn It Back by Nik Ammar

joi, aprilie 05, 2012

Cine urmareste "The Vampire Diaries" stie aceasta melodie ♥ Daca nu urmariti serialul, ar trebui, deoarece provoaca dependenta, iar actorii sunt ♥♥♥ 


All that was sudden,
so come to the flame,
in a space of a heartbeat
everything changed,
at the crossroad was the gate
the window to my faith,
the angel that secured me is loud,
I opened up my soul
the demons took control
and he watched the fire rage from above.

Turn it back turn it back,
turn back the end of time,
turn it back turn it back
to the days when you were mine

woooooah
woooooah
woooooah
woooooah

I had in a distance,
fire and ice,
and you between lots of floor carring
verture and vibes,
and opened little strings
which every heart would dream,
and the river chased me out to the sea,
and I heard hall of time,
and begged him not to chime,
but to see what happen probably,

Turn it back turn it back
turn back the end of time,
turn it back turn it back
to the days when you were mine

woooooah......
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Articole apreciate